Company Bio and Contact Information
Knox Fertilizer has been a family owned business since 1950. Started by Robert and Georgia Shaw, the company is still owned and operated by their lineage today.
Knox Fertilizer has been in the specialty end of the plant food business since its inception over 50 years ago. With the base of operations located in Northwest Indiana, Knox is geographically located in the center of most large metropolitan markets west of the Appalachian Mountains and east of the Great Plains population centers.
Being on the outskirts of a world trade center allows large quantity purchases and warehousing opportunities for low cost inputs that can be passed on to customers for optimized economic advantages.
Knox Fertilizer is poised for the next half century as continuing investments in innovative production processes; product quality, structural management, and environmental stewardship have prepared the company to meet all current and future market and environmental requirements. This philosophy of reinvestment into the company has helped us reach an elevated position in our industry in terms of perception and reliability.
Products produced at Knox are solely for the home maintenance and improvement needs of the consumer. They are sold through professional and end use distribution.
PO Box 248